Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ayesha Takia's sister to enter Bollywood next year

Monday, 14 September , 2009, 13:53

Bollywood actress-turned-businesswomen Ayesha Takia says her 21-year-old sister Natasha Takia is all set to enter the Hindi film industry next year. She wants her younger sibling to be welcomed by the audience like Kareena Kapoor was.
"My sister Natasha who is 21 will be in films next year. Hopefully, she'll be welcomed in the industry like other star sisters. I'm very excited for her. Let's hope her career works. She's preparing herself, working out ferociously. When I started out I had no clue about these things. At least now when they know I'm her sister they'll give her a chance," Ayesha said.
"There're so many beautiful girls in this country. Maybe they'll watch Natasha at least the first time because she's my sister. But there's the downside. They'll start comparing us. Audiences are so unforgiving. They give you one chance, and then they let go," she added.
Ayesha said she would like Natasha to be received like Kareena Kapoor, who became a bigger star than her elder sister Karisma. However, other star sisters like Tanisha (younger sister of Kajol) and Shamita Shetty (younger sister of Shilpa Shetty) were cold-shouldered by the audience.


Audiences would now get to see more of Natasha and less of Ayesha on the big screen as the latter has ventured into the business world.


"I've done it (films) for so long. I'm now enjoying making my own rules. I'm having a ball concentrating on business ventures. My first boutique hotel in Goa is on. We are hoping to start it this season," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment